Watcher's Testimony: Activities of Police Operative 17152011 Continued

So those are their stories. It would be unethical of me to comment upon them.

But what was sighted immediately after the wedding ceremony was what appeared to be a small patch of rags, tossed on the high-water tide, and every day it grew, until what was clearly sighted was the blanketed body of a small child, still floating, showing no sign of rot, but having no movement of its own, only of the waves about it.

My contract of engagement prevented me from reporting it, but it remained there, although passers-by didn't seem to notice it.

The period of my contract is of course now up, but I checked informally twice before filing this report and although he is never to be seen, she is always there.

Things seem to be moving quickly. The child is a small patch of rags again. As for her, her belly seems a little bigger. Her hair seems straighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment